Day Team Member Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Day Team Member to join our team.
- Greeting and serving guests with enthusiasm, courtesy, and hospitality;
- Greet guests to make them feel comfortable and welcome;
- Assist leadership in executing opening or closing procedures;
- Model and support clear communications between the front counter and kitchen staffs;
- Complete in-house training to become cross-trained in all positions;
- Follow sanitation and safety procedures;
- Demonstrate knowledge of the brand and menu items;
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of the position which includes, but is not limited to standing for up to 9 hours and lifting up to 50lbs;
- Must love to smile and connect with people;
- Preparing & packaging food orders for catering orders and in store, and operating the fry station as needed.
- Customer Service Oriented;
- Ability to multitask;
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests and team members;
- Ability to work at a quick, yet efficient and thorough pace;
- Team-oriented, adaptable, dependable, and strong work ethic;
- Positive attitude.