Entry Level Marketing Associate Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Entry Level Marketing Associate to join our team.
- Create and conduct sales presentations to customers and clients during in-field residential marketing campaigns;
- Assist with test markets and territory identification;
- Educate prospects on the benefits of our services to foster a positive brand experience and increase sales of our client’s services;
- Become well versed in client product knowledge and services provided while maintaining a good working knowledge of the competition;
- Communicate daily with team members on progress in the campaign and game plan for solutions and continued success;
- Building relationships and trust with team members through consistent and transparent communication;
- Managing projects against a program calendar without missing deadlines.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills;
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field is a plus;
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team;
- Strong presentation skills;
- Leadership experience is a plus;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Comfortable with public speaking and presentation or the desire to enhance these skills with training;
- Organized, well-spoken and ready to be challenged;
- Quick learner and adaptable.