Entry Level Sales Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Entry Level Sales Consultant to join our team.
- Provides sales management information by completing reports;
- Qualify buyers by understanding buyer’s requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests to various models; building rapport;
- Updates job and product knowledge as required by Hennessy or manufacturer;
- Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking drives; explaining warranties and services;
- Communicates professionally and provides updates on customer interests and inquires;
- Interest and desire to continue learning;
- Comprehend job plans/drawings and specifications;
- Liaison to clients;
- Design and Sales of smaller AV systems to start with before taking on larger projects;
- Consistently provide exceptional customer service;
- Lead generation;
- Creation of various documents to support the sale of larger projects;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills;
- Must maintain clean cut professional appearance and demeanor;
- Must have a valid Georgia driver’s license with a clean MVR;
- Must stay current with the various trainings or certifications;
- Must submit to and successfully pass a background & drug screen;
- Reynolds & Reynolds experience is a plus;
- Must be able to work Saturdays;
- Must be able to work every Saturday.