Health Insurance Agent Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Health Insurance Agent to join our team.
- Evaluate business or individual customers’ needs and financial status and propose Health plans that meet their criteria;
- Maintain client tracking systems (database and records) throughout the entire sales process;
- Develop and maintain consistent marketing strategies to individuals, families and small businesses;
- Achieve assigned monthly membership growth and help build agency overall revenue growth objectives;
- Fulfill all customer service issues by building an effective team relationship with Sales Support Staff;
- Report the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to Branch Manager and General Agency Manager;
- Constantly update job knowledge and learn about new products and services.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions and in creating long-lasting relationships;
- Proven working experience as an Insurance agent or relevant Sales experience;
- Proven ability to work with goals; self motivated; driven by performance pay;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, influence and sell effectively;
- Familiarity with Health insurance plans;
- Good Spanish speaking skills;
- Proficient computer knowledge and excellent typing skills;
- High school diploma required. BS degree preferred.