Inside Sales Agent Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Inside Sales Agent to join our team.
- Prospect for new clients on a daily basis;
- Track all key business activities;
- Set up an “Ideal Week” that blocks time for activities designed to reach goals;
- Call past clients and your sphere of influence to ask for referrals;
- Manage contact database system;
- Measure conversion ratios and meet performance benchmarks;
- Do 5-10 hours of lead follow-up per week;
- Manage 50+ new leads each week & work existing leads to convert into buying/listing appointments;
- Attend weekly mobile open meetings with Leasing Manager and President and share the statistical data/ideas for improvements;
- Hold weekly coaching sessions for the agents. (training on this provided by leadership);
- Follow up consistently on lead progress with agents, providing support/coaching and holding them accountable;
- Work alongside our Sales Manager, Leasing Manager, Operations Manager and C level executives in creating a solid lead conversion game plan;
- Continue to look and test other lead sources with the assistance and guidance of the leasing manager;
- Provide statistical data/feedback to the company and the agents.
- Knowledge of managing prospects and customer follow-up through a CRM;
- Stellar organizational and time management skills;
- Strong communication written and verbal communication skills. Great phone rapport with the ability to build solid relationships;
- NY Real Estate License is a plus;
- 2-5 years of experience in a fast-paced, high-volume sales role;
- NY Real Estate Experience is a plus;
- Ability to learn and internalize scripts and dialogues;
- Proven track record of successful sales experience.