Market Integration Manager integrates segment products and/or functional activities within a particular region to achieve business goals. Manages and executes new sales/service initiatives for a particular market. Being a Market Integration Manager may require a bachelor’s degree. Typically reports to top management. The Market Integration Manager manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs. True first level manager. Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets. Has full authority for personnel actions. Extensive knowledge of department processes. To be a Market Integration Manager typically requires 5 years experience in the related area as an individual contributor. 1 to 3 years supervisory experience may be required.
Integrated Marketing Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Integrated Marketing Manager to join our team.
- Stay current on industry trends, technologies and best practices;
- Maintain and manage the company’s marketing program calendar and budget;
- Oversee management of Hammerton’s digital marketing assets including websites, blog, marketing database, social media and third party platforms;
- Plan, develop, implement and monitor multi-platform marketing campaigns and projects, managing to both objectives and budget;
- Drive efficient customer acquisition and retention efforts – both online and offline across ecommerce and retail;
- Manage against the marketing budget; own reporting on performance and key KPIs; and regularly report out to senior management;
- Manage continuous growth and and optimization of email and content channels through best practices, iterative testing, and creative content;
- Support and optimize tracking, performance reporting, and customer analytics, while highlighting learnings to inform future initiatives.
- Creative and analytical abilities demonstrated through the ideation, development and performance assessment of a variety of marketing campaigns;
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Administration;
- Creative problem-solver with energy and enthusiasm to collaborate across multiple functions and business units to take projects to timely completion;
- Experience with Microsoft Access and Adobe Creative Suite a plus;
- Proven project management and planning skills with a process-driven approach;
- Hubspot Certification a plus;
- Passion for business/the work and a constant learner;
- Strong experience in developing and executing strategic plans and marketing plans;
- Solid background in consumer insight and consumer insight driven business planning;
- PPC experience a plus;
- Solid background/skills in analytics and data driven business planning;
- 1+ years of experience in SEO;
- Excellent leadership skills – including team leadership, thought leadership, problem solving, collaboration;
- Solid experience managing through ambiguity to shape, elevate and move planning forward.