Luxury Automotive Sales Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Luxury Automotive Sales Consultant to join our team.
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Must be mature, flexible, self motivated;
- Personnel require strong communication skills in order to work with customers, employees and management, as they represent the dealership;
- Professional personal appearance;
- Great attention to detail;
- Must have problem solving ability;
- Ability to Schedule and Execute Multiple Tasks Among Competing Interests;
- Understand the terminology of the automobile business and keep abreast of technological changes in the product;
- Ensure that vehicles and product displays represent the quality and first-class experience that our customers expect;
- Work closely with Sales Manager on pricing tiers associated with different model and their respective technology options.
- Negotiation expertise;
- An impressive work ethic;
- High School/GED required; post secondary education or coursework desired;
- Neat, clean, and professional appearance;
- Strong communication, presentation, and writing skills;
- Demonstrated ability to close sales;
- Ability to hold yourself accountable and achieve goals with limited direct supervision;
- Self-motivation and the ability to work in a team environment;
- Verifiable sales performance (any industry);
- Prior automotive sales experience preferred, particularly with luxury brands;
- Professional appearance and demeanor;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.