Networking Sales Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Networking Sales Specialist to join our team.
- Gains access and manages relationships with executive level personnel and decision makers;
- Leveraging and maximizing partners as the fulfillment channel while working with Citrix end user accounts on IT initiatives;
- Demonstrates the value of a complex product and/or service technologies to advance customer business objectives;
- Develops a keen understanding of customer decision making processes;
- Consistently meets or exceeds quota objectives;
- Working on issues that impact design/selling success or address proof of concepts, products or technologies;
- Providing regular communication with sales and other teams to augment efforts and share support;
- Maintaining knowledge of competitors in accounts to strategically position Citrix Networking solutions better;
- Use specialty expertise to grow new opportunities.
- 5+ years pre-sales or systems engineering experience in a high tech, with a record of success in driving customer adoption of technology;
- Ability to travel within assigned territory;
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) certification;
- Ability to engage stakeholders outside of traditional technical decision makers to ensure all elements of Dell Technology solutions are conveyed;
- The following certifications are beneficial but not required;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience;
- Background in technology presales or sales coupled with hands on technical experience;
- Superior presentation skills in front of all levels of the customer organization;
- CCDP or similar vendor certification;
- 7+ years of applied knowledge around enterprise technology solution sales with a focus in network solutions.