Operations Site Leader Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Operations Site Leader to join our team.
- Promote an awareness of state-of-the-art manufacturing concepts and practices utilizing Rockwell Production System techniques;
- Monitors, engages, and creates actions to overcome deficiencies and gaps;
- Engages team daily to understand performance, challenges, goals and aspirations, and remove barriers to execution;
- Coach teams in maintaining accurate reporting of employee time and work performance within the area as required;
- Develop, plan and implement continuous quality improvement through teams within the area of responsibility to attain World Class Quality;
- Oversee safety and environmental programs, materials and facility management;
- Perform regular daily audits of key processes to ensure optimum process performance;
- Leads a team of direct and indirect reports varying in size from 75 to 100 team members;
- Oversee day-to-day operations;
- Build relationship and partner across the organization at all levels;
- Establishes clear team expectations and holds team accountable for performance and behaviors.
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening;
- 4 year degree in relevant discipline required (Engineering, Business, and Operations Management preferred).