Outside Sales Account Representative Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Outside Sales Account Representative to join our team.
- Build and maintain client base;
- Prospect for new business;
- Explain complex technical concepts such as SEM, SEO, Online Display, etc;
- Use iPads to present solutions;
- Work in a virtual environment.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Strong understanding of SEM, SEO, Online Display, and Social marketing;
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, including Power Point, Excel, and Outlook;
- Strong work ethic and highly motivated;
- Valid state driver’s license;
- Technically savvy and proficient user of the iPad;
- Reliable, insured transportation in most markets;
- 2+ years of sales, marketing, or advertising experience;
- Self-disciplined to work independently;
- Successful completion of a drug screen and background check;
- Ability to walk up to 5 miles per day, sit or drive 2-4 hours, and stand 1-2 hours per day.