Parts Warehouse Associate Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Parts Warehouse Associate to join our team.
- Maintains a professional appearance;
- Notify warehouse management of stock, forklift or building damage;
- Identify damage or shortages to incoming shipments and notify manager or company immediately;
- Focused on stocking and picking parts while minimizing distractions;
- Demonstrate safety practices regarding forklift operation and parts safety;
- Demonstrate effective teamwork and communications skills with other Associates, Manager and department employees;
- Learn new part numbers as they are introduced and shelve logically.
- Should have the ability to work in a team;
- Be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs. and work in both a hot and cold warehouse environment;
- Experience in operating basic warehouse equipment;
- Basic knowledge of using and operating warehouse machinery and equipment;
- Should possess time management skills and be able to meet targets;
- Knowledgeable in basic computer word processing, spreadsheet and Email management;
- Fork lift certified or able to pass and obtain;
- Able to lift up to 70 lbs, walk up and down stairs;
- Legible penmanship;
- Must be willing to submit and pass a background check and drug screen;
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License;
- Very organized and attention to details;
- Computer use knowledge;
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as invoices.