Personal Insurance Account Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Personal Insurance Account Manager to join our team.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients to ensure that all service needs are met;
- Keep informed of changes and trends within the industry for the purpose of anticipating and responding to profit objectives;
- Prepare all transactions for assigned accounts, i.e. applications, invoices, forms;
- Prepare policy quotes based on client’s needs, rates and coverages;
- Review and analyze personal accounts for coverage, limits, etc., and make appropriate recommendations to clients;
- Conduct business in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of both the business and earnings implications of the Company;
- May handle collections of premiums due;
- Gather information from clients and prepare applications regarding new and/or renewal coverage;
- Develop new business from existing accounts and assigned leads and contribute to meeting departmental production goals;
- Maintain the accuracy of data in the agency management system;
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Manager.
- Experience with Excel and Word;
- Experience servicing personal accounts within an insurance agency;
- Producers license;
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication skills and ability to work in a team environment;
- Thorough knowledge of personal lines coverages and markets;
- Experience with an electronic agency management system.