Pre-Owned Sales Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Pre-Owned Sales Manager to join our team.
- Directs and schedules the activities of all department employees, ensuring proper staffing at all times;
- Accountable for daily performance metrics in sales, appointments and call follow-up;
- Assists individual salespeople in setting aggressive yet realistic monthly goals;
- Must be able to maintain a hard turn of 60 days & determine the best vehicles to stock;
- Manage Pre-Owned inventory in accordance with industry best practices and company standards. Including all pre-owned vehicle appraisals;
- Exhibit a professional management style that sets the example for enthusiasm, productivity and accountability;
- Support other operational units within the store to achieve maximum return on opportunity for the dealership.
- Strong Interpersonal skills; outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships;
- Ability to work in a team environment and lead a diverse sales team;
- Excellent managerial skills;
- Demonstrated success with growing sales volume and gross profit;
- Minimum of two year experience as an Automotive Sales Manager or five years of experience in automotive sales;
- Excellent appearance, verbal/written communication, strong negotiation/presentation skills;
- Ability to work with a state of the art CRM & MS Office products;
- Valid driver’s license;
- Passionate about training sales team members and operating within a reciprocal environment;
- Shown success in auto retail sales;
- Organization and follow-up skills;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Experience and desire to work with technology;
- Confirmed leadership ability to mentor and train others.