Pricing Team Member Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Pricing Team Member to join our team.
- Stock product and maintain product displays according to merchandising standards;
- Display a friendly and outgoing attitude through good eye contact and body language;
- Help customers with any questions they may have. If you aren’t able to answer their question, you will direct them to another team member who can;
- You will build rapport with customers.
- Sound judgement/decision making skills;
- Ability to read/interpret documents;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment; takes initiative;
- Effective interpersonal, communication and customer service skills;
- Strong attention to detail/accuracy; basic math skills;
- High school education/GED or currently enrolled;
- Friendly and outgoing demeanor/team player;
- Good communication and listening skills;
- You work well in a fast-paced environment;
- You are detail-oriented and organized;
- Desire to work with customers on a consistent basis;
- You are process-driven and able to follow procedures in an organized and efficient way;
- Ability to lift, carry, push, pull, bend, and twist while handling product;
- Ability to stand for long periods of time;
- Adequate knowledge of computer systems and comfortable using them.