PT Cashier Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a PT Cashier to join our team.
- Actively demonstrate selling techniques;
- Resolve customer questions and concerns;
- Maintain sanitation regulations are met;
- Provide exemplary customer service by ensuring customers’ orders are processed;
- Have knowledge of all appropriate service and business metrics;
- Assist in the execution of all company initiatives and programs;
- Finalize sale and collect payment by totaling order, deducting for coupons, and accepting tender from guest;
- Properly handle products and equipment in accordance with food safety and safety guidelines to ensure a safe shopping environment;
- Finalize sales using cash register according to all Company policies and procedures including the Point of Sale Policies.
- Ability to work in a wet and cold environment ;
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed;
- Work requires the following motions: bending, twisting, squatting and reaching;
- Hand use: single grasping, fine manipulation, pushing and pulling;
- Exposure to FDA approved cleaning chemicals;
- In an 8-hour work day: standing/walking 6-8 hours;
- Ability to use tools and equipment, including box cutters, electric pallet jacks, and other heavy machinery ;
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.