Real Estate Professional Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Real Estate Professional to join our team.
- Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors;
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms;
- Display and market real property to possible buyers;
- Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders and home inspectors;
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services;
- Maintain and update listings of available properties;
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc);
- Manage property auctions or exchanges;
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them;
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices;
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value.
- Pleasant and trustworthy;
- Proven working experience as a real estate agent or real estate salesperson;
- Proven track record of sales success;
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Real estate agent’s or broker’s license;
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills.