Real Estate Sales Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Real Estate Sales Manager to join our team.
- Giving commercial real estate deal advice and delivering NAI standards of practice;
- Assist the management team with administrative duties such as training, and PowerPoint presentations;
- Monitoring data issues with CRM;
- Conduct weekly activity reviews;
- Giving guidance where needed, and pulling in management team when needed;
- Sourcing /Interviewing / Recruiting commission-only real estate sales agents and staff candidates;
- Accepting / approving OM’s, E-Mail Marketing, Proposals.
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Power Point, and Excel;
- High level of both technology & CRM involvement, ideally – some exposure to Salesforce CRM;
- Highly organized – utilizing systems to stay organized;
- Communicates in the spirit of partnership and collaboration;
- Have a sense of humor; laugh easily – really;
- Agent or Broker license minimum of 3 years; Experience in Commercial (CRE) preferred;
- Background of managing people – either in sales, property management or in finance of commercial real estate assets.