Retail Sales Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Retail Sales Consultant to join our team.
- 401k contribution, various medical coverage plans, dental and vision benefits, sick and vacation pay, and a generous employee discount;
- Earning potential: $80,000 +
- 4 weeks paid training program – with potential bonus opportunities during training;
- Provide guests with comprehensive information and recommendations regarding company, products, events and services;
- Maintain effective customer and employee relations;
- Work closely with sales management team;
- Meeting Sales Goals;
- Establish relationships with the community to further achieve goals.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, which are necessary to establish a selling relationship with customers;
- Positive and Engaging;
- Integrity and Trust;
- Demonstrate passion for the brand, products, services and solutions offered to our customers;
- Must possess the ability to use technology applicable to role, and to access information necessary to complete daily responsibilities;
- Must possess a desire to continually develop personal selling skills and product knowledge;
- Customer Focus;
- Must possess an interest in continually developing personal selling skills and product knowledge;
- Minimum two years of customer service/retail experience preferred;
- Strong organizational skills;
- 1-2 years of experience in a retail sales environment preferred;
- Attitude and technical aptitude – having an entrepreneurial spirit speaks volumes;
- High School diploma, AA preferred;
- Background in retail sales is helpful, but not required.