SAP MM Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a SAP MM Consultant to join our team.
- Design, configure, test and deploy SAP Request to Order, SCM, PTP, Workflow solutions following defined quality processes and standards;
- Experience providing production support to the client business;
- Identify, document and perform functional testing to ensure completeness and accuracy of the solution;
- Develop and execute proof of concepts to demonstrate feasibility of proposed solutions;
- Document functional specifications based on business requirements;
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, with the ability to discuss and explain complex solutions;
- Develop and maintain working relationship with a diverse group of business, functional and technical teams;
- Translate business requirements into appropriate functional solutions while assessing feasibility and optimization of the solution;
- Participate in requirements gathering discussions with client. Clearly document the business requirements and perform fit-gap analysis.
- Proven ability to configure SAP solutions and experience with planning and participating in SAP blueprinting and design discussions;
- Self-motivated in learning new concepts and willingness to share knowledge and skills with other team members;
- Experience with at-least 3 full lifecycle implementation of SAP S/4 HANA with PTP functional desired;
- Strong SAP Skills in Contract Management, Strategic Sourcing, Service Procurement and Plan Driven Procurement business scenarios;
- Experience with ASAP and Agile methodologies;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field;
- Experience integrating Ariba with SAP-MM modules;
- Relevant SAP certifications;
- Experience with HPE ALM and SAP Solution Manager;
- Automotive Industry experience is a plus;
- 12+ years of experience in SAP consulting position with knowledge and experience ranging from business requirements to functional solutions;
- IDOC experience is a must have.