Store Clerk Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Store Clerk to join our team.
- Sign, verify received inventory, and submit all receiving paperwork in the absence of stock clerk;
- Assists with store replenishment;
- Operates copying/fax machines;
- Full-time – 40 Hours a week;
- Must adhere to company dress code policy outlined in the Employee Manual;
- Work Schedule: Tuesday – Saturday from 3am to 12:00am;
- Assists with online purchasing;
- Answers telephone and welcomes customers by greeting them and learning their shopping purpose;
- Appearance will always be neat and clean;
- Temporary-to-Hire Position;
- Operates POS system to check out all customer purchases, returns or exchanges;
- Fulfill customer backorders if Stock clerk requires assistance or is absent Participates and preps for all store inventories;
- Provides total customer satisfaction with friendly, courteous, and professional attitude;
- Full Benefits available! #ZR #IJ.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Working with customers in a fast-paced, sometimes stressful environment is necessary;
- Must have knowledge of Windows 95 or higher and adequate keyboard skills;
- Perform Inventory so as to continually maintain accuracy and integrity of all warehouse locations;
- Must be able to proficiently operate a computer;
- Experience in the aviation parts business is preferred but not required;
- Must exhibit a high level of confidentiality with work products.