Technical Sales Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Technical Sales Specialist to join our team.
- Develop Bill of Materials and proposals for projects;
- Complete required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame;
- Stay current on industry technologies and trends;
- Assist sales agents in defining correct product solution for specific projects;
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts;
- Execute company directives.
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment;
- Accuracy/attention to detail;
- Ability to sense and relate observations to business opportunity;
- Demonstrate high level of integrity and ethical standards;
- Associates degree in an Information Technology or business-related program from a two year college or equivalent work experience;
- Superior organization skills;
- Ability to research and become familiar with current and customized product solutions;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Effective listening, verbal and written communication, negotiation, and phone skills;
- Analytical and problem solving abilities;
- Work experience should include a minimum of 1 year in sales; sales support or technical role in the computer industry is preferred but not required;
- Ability to manage time effectively and adapt quickly to changing priorities;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Capable of following written instructions and document procedures.