CDL A Driver Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a CDL A Driver to join our team.
- The employee is frequently required to stand; sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel;
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds;
- The employee is occasionally required to walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell;
- The employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
- 21+ years old;
- Must pass background check;
- High School Diploma;
- Can lift 50+ lbs;
- Valid Class A CDLCurrent DOT Medical certification cardAt least one year of previous experience driving tractor-trailers;
- Must pass drug screen.