CDL Class B Delivery Driver Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a CDL Class B Delivery Driver to join our team.
- Perform daily pre-trip and post-trip inspections, fuel the truck as needed, and report any problems or issues to supervisor;
- Pick up customer returns, validating product match for credit requests as necessary.
- Must be able to drive, stand, walk, kneel, lift and bend required for virtually the entire shift;
- Experience within the food and beverage industry preferred;
- Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Be able to effectively work in a team environment;
- Must be able to work in indoor and outdoor environment with moderate noise, sometimes slippery floors. Temperature range from 34-120 degrees F;
- 6 months related experience preferred;
- Ability to withstand intermittent exposure to extreme weather conditions;
- Valid Class B Commercial Driver’s License (CDL);
- Good communication and customer service skills;
- Temperature range from 34-120 degrees F;
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Safe & courteous driver with excellent driving record;
- Proficient math skills;
- 6 months related experience required.