CDL Route Driver Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a CDL Route Driver to join our team.
- Build and maintain relationships with the customers team members;
- Operate a company provided truck in an efficient/safe manner complying with all company policy and DOT regulations;
- Utilize and comply with driver IT tools and administrative requirements;
- Accurately track all units via pickup and delivery logs. Obtain required sign offs on all units;
- Pick up and deliver units from stores to shop for repairs and back again once repairs are completed;
- Keep truck clean and organized and in compliance with DOT and Maintenance requirements.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Safely operate company provided vehicle;
- Be able to read and write the English language;
- Meet all Department of Transportation regulations and company policies;
- Class A or B CDL license.