Chauffeurs drive clients from place to place, making sure their journey is safe and comfortable, and that they arrive on time.
Driver Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Driver to join our team.
- Secure mobility devices in the vehicle;
- Complete and maintain driver logs and reports;
- Complies with and enforces all safety policies and procedures;
- Communicates to manager any concerns regarding the Driver Helper not performing Essential Job Functions;
- Follows rules and regulations of the Company;
- Must have positive and willing attitude;
- Stop at designated destinations per manifests to safely load and/or unload passengers;
- Attend and participate in training in-services, and staff meetings, as pertaining to position;
- Radio communication with dispatch;
- Chocks wheels of trailers/containers after placement at the dock doors;
- Assist in transporting ill or injured as required;
- Assist with student recreational activities on and off center;
- Respond to all complaints in a friendly and professional manner;
- Complete necessary daily work shift documents (i.e. – total number of passengers carried each loop);
- Receives instructions from yard controllers, and follows such instructions to maximize equipment turn times.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service;
- 1-2 years of CDL driving experience;
- Read, write, speak and understand English;
- Safety and customer service oriented;
- Valid driver’s license ( Class A with appropriate endorsements);
- Driving experience a must;
- Hours will vary from 20-25 per week;
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work the following schedule: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: 3pm-11pm;
- Ability to successfully complete DOT Physical and Drug Test as required according to DOT regulations;
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work the following schedule: Friday, Saturday, Sunday: 3pm-11pm;
- Must have one (1) year of driving experience. (Have driver’s license for two (2) years);
- Thursday-8:00am to 5:00pm;
- Full time and part time available and Graveyard shifts;
- Must have valid driver’s license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past three years;
- Apart from religious observation, must be available to work 3 weekdays from 7:30am-4pm or 8:30am-5pm.