Equipment Operator/Laborer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Equipment Operator/Laborer to join our team.
- Knowledge of trenching and shoring standards;
- Travel from interstate highway to rural dirt roads from various locations;
- Keep time and material records;
- Responsible for safe slopes on excavations and proper barricading;
- Knowledge of aggregate sizes and classifications;
- Locate utilities and other buried lines prior to digging;
- Operate equipment safely and efficiently;
- Knowledge of weight requirements of loads leaving the pit;
- Perform minor servicing and maintenance or refer major problems to the supervisor;
- Material handling;
- Staging raw material both stacked and racked;
- Loading and unloading trucks;
- Forklift operation (Cherry picker / stand up experience preferred).
- Previous forklift experience helpful;
- Lifting up to 60 pounds required;
- Stand, walk, climb, stoop, knee, crouch, push, pull, reach, lift, talk, hear and use repetitive motion of wrists.