Flagger Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Flagger to join our team.
- Ability to work in a team;
- Ability to reach above head including full upper mobility;
- Standing on cement for extended periods of time, as much as 8-12 hours per day in extreme weather, controlling a signaling device (paddle);
- Ability to bend at the waist, stoop, squat and bend at the knees as required on a regular basis.
- Must have equipment (Paddle, Radio, Vest, Pants, Etc);
- Must have current Flagging Certification;
- Ability to lift at least 30lbs;
- Can travel up to 30 miles, one way;
- Must have reliable transportation;
- Valid Driver’s License is not mandatory but would be helpful.