Full Time Car Washer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Full Time Car Washer to join our team.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area and report any unsafe or hazardous conditions;
- Inspect vehicle to ensure safety equipment is in working order; lights, tires, brakes, wipers, horn, seat belts, mirrors and back-up lights;
- Drive the vehicle from drop off point to service area; drive vehicle through car wash and to ready line as necessary;
- Refuel the vehicle and log identification number with fuel needed and mileage;
- Provide positive customer service, including greetings, assistance with luggage and personal belongings, where applicable;
- Clean all exterior and interior windows and mirrors and vacuum interior, floor, seats, ashtray and trunk;
- Place items found in vehicles in lost and found. Direct drivers to drop off locations as necessary;
- Inspect vehicles for unidentified body damage;
- Complete the out-of-service tag and ensure the vehicle is moved to the maintenance area;
- Ensure that the key tag is properly marked with the correct VIN or Unit number and license plate number.
- Participation as an athlete on a professional, semi-professional or college team athlete;
- Must have minimum of 1 year experience in the last 6 years in any of the following (will consider PT experience);
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to commit a 40 hour workweek;
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work the following schedule: Monday 12:00pm-10:00pm;
- Thursday 1pm-630pm;
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work the following schedule: Monday 7:00am to 6:00pm;
- Must be able to work the following scheulde Sunday 1030am-430pm;
- Must have reliable transportation;
- Must have 3 months of continuous and verifiable work experience;
- Saturday 9:00am-12:00pm;
- Monday 7:00am-6:00pm.