Lead Traffic Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Lead Traffic Engineer to join our team.
- Marketing and proposal development;
- Traffic engineering analysis including operations analysis for arterials, intersections, freeways, ramps and interchanges;
- Project/Task Management;
- Technical writing;
- Supervise staff.
- Working knowledge of Synchro, VISSIM, and HCS 2010;
- Experience completing transportation projects, supervising professional staff, and coordinating with clients;
- A Master’s Degree in Transportation;
- Experience in signal design, ITS, lighting, signing, and striping;
- Minimum education requirement is a Bachelor’s of Science in Civil Engineering;
- Previous experience with TxDOT and municipalities in Southwest Texas;
- Professional Engineering License in Texas or ability to obtain one through reciprocity [KJ1]within 3 months;
- Minimum of 9 years of experience in applied project experience in the fields of traffic and transportation engineering and transportation planning;
- Experience with MicroStation, ArcGIS.