Line Operator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Line Operator to join our team.
- Load and supply bottles, caps, labels on equipment and operate equipment in the most efficient manner to insure production targets are met;
- Perform change-overs on all filling, capping and labelling machines when the schedule requires a size change;
- Perform line cleaning of fillers, conveyors, and inline equipment to remove accumulated soaps and solutions after each production run;
- Maintain a clean, well organized work area;
- Perform task as requested by your manager that may not be listed in this document but relate to the safe and effective operation of the plant;
- Perform monitoring and inspections of specific criteria relating to fillers, conveyors, cappers, labelers and tapers during each production run.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred;
- 1+ years of production experience in food manufacturing desired;
- Willingness to work various shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays based on business need;
- Ability to think quickly and handle frequent change;
- Ability to work cross-functionally, convey equipment issues, and maintain confidentiality;
- Ability to effectively communicate with peers and leadership;
- Basic quantitative and analytical skills desired;
- Food manufacturing experience is preferred;
- Detail oriented with the ability to organize and multitask;
- Self-motivated, goal oriented, quality driven, and capable of working independently with little supervision.