Logistics Intern Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Logistics Intern to join our team.
- Timely and accurate order review ensuring all dates, times and amounts are correct and order closeout;
- Encourage Kaizen and PRIDE projects whenever possible;
- Updating of customer orders/date requirements via phone, fax, email or other media such as on-line customer web portals and systems;
- Updating all systems timely and accurately on load notes, pricing and accessorial;
- Performance of all the above duties in support of our operation;
- Additional duties as assigned by the management team;
- Additional duties as assigned by the IMDL Mode Manager or Branch Manager;
- Performance of all the above duties in support of our Over the Road (OTR) service product in addition to our Intermodal product where required;
- Equipment system updates reflecting accurate time and date;
- Other duties as assigned.
- eagerness to learn;
- Must be able to work part-time during the school year and full-time during the summer;
- Must be pursuing a B.S. or B.A. in Supply Chain Management or related field;
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong computer skills.