Messenger Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Messenger to join our team.
- Reconcile customer deposits and receipts of all valuables handled during daily business;
- Other duties as directed;
- Deliver or pick up valuables at customer locations;
- Dispatch personnel to ensure successful transactions;
- Maintain the safety, security and control of the armored vehicle at all times.
- Chauffeur’s license OR ability to obtain one (Indiana, Louisiana and Michigan residents only);
- Completion of all Department of Transportation requirements;
- Be at least 21 years of age;
- A valid firearms permit OR ability to pass applicable firearms licensing requirements;
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and all other essential job functions as measured by the Brink’s Human Performance Evaluation;
- Ability to obtain a guard card or any other required licenses;
- Experience in at least one of the following: fleet driving experience, security experience is preferred;
- Guard card OR ability to obtain a guard card or any other required licenses.