Rail Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Rail Engineer to join our team.
- 2+ years of web development experience;
- Ability to quickly assess scope of projects / give t-shirt size estimates;
- Minimum of 10 years relevant professional is desired;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent business and technical writing;
- Experience building and delivering highly scalable, reliable, and complex software systems on-time and on-budget;
- Strong CS background;
- Demonstrable experience building real-world projects using Ruby on Rails and React;
- At least 5 years direct experience in the engineering, installation, and commissioning of track in a heavy rail transit system;
- Experienced and skilled communicator and listener: able to communicate with users, project management, designers, and other technical teams;
- Experience building extendable REST APIs;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, or equivalent experience;
- Passion for expanding your skills, experimenting, learning new tools;
- Strong knowledge of Ruby on Rails and React;
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through launch.