Transportation Engineer (Civil) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Transportation Engineer (Civil) to join our team.
- This individual will utilize Microstation and Geopak software in plan design and development;
- This individual will assist the Project Manager on drafting and design work on various transportation projects;
- Provide senior leadership to a multidisciplinary design and project delivery team for transportation related projects;
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with clients and engineering partners;
- The planning, execution and delivery of the engineering aspects of transportation.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks on multiple projects keeping strong attention to detail;
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with transportation, roadway or traffic design is required;
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering;
- Knowledge of the TDOT Design Manual, submittals, permitting and environmental requirements is desired;
- Good communication skills;
- Experience in MicroStation and GEOPAK design programs preferred;
- PE or EI Preferred;
- Project experience with TDOT, MDOT and/or ARDOT is preferred.