Transportation Project Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Transportation Project Engineer to join our team.
- Develop and execute whole scopes;
- Coach and mentoring to junior engineers;
- Perform engineering analysis using company and industry methodologies and standards;
- Coordinates with the regulatory review to seek final approval;
- Involved in the permitting process of projects, which may require meeting with clients, contractors, reviewing agency personnel;
- Prepare proposals for moderate to complex projects;
- Manage projects (scope, schedule, budget);
- Technical assistance as it relates to highway design and safety analysis as requested;
- Provide leadership of a technical or project related team;
- Prepare engineering reports giving professional opinions and practical geotechnical solutions;
- Consult on construction project issues related to subsurface conditions to check/verify conformance with safety, plans, and specifications;
- Manages the design and construction of projects, and provides input.
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member;
- Ability to create, maintain, and communicate project budgets;
- Attention to detail and ability to attend to multiple projects;
- Highly organized and ability to prioritize work;
- Strong leadership, analytical, and interpersonal skills.