Warehouse Personnel Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Warehouse Personnel to join our team.
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers;
- Report any discrepancies;
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations;
- Picking and preparing orders for pickup according to Shipping Schedule (Pick, prepare, label, ship);
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization;
- Complete all logs up to date as required for shipping & receiving;
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits;
- Safely and properly operate various material handling equipment;
- Receive and process incoming raw materials & packaging materials (unload, inspect, label, store).
- High school degree;
- Good organizational and time management skills;
- Current forklift license;
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems;
- Ability to lift heavy objects;
- Proven working experience as a warehouse worker;
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods.