...programs across all patient age groups: neonates, pediatric, adolescent, adults and geriatric.
Student education programs including internship, externship and clerkship programs affiliated with schools of pharmacy are developed and managed.
Other educational activities...
...organizational, management and supervisory skills.
• Demonstrated ability to design, implement and evaluate programs in a timely fashion.
• Ability to effectively participate in and develop a team.
• Demonstrated clinical pharmacy skills and knowledge.
...and culture of the organization.
• Ability to lead, enable and motivate teams by providing advice and guidance in a nonjudgmental fashion.
• Openness to, and the ability to deal with, rapid change in business needs, processes and technologies. Level Of Physical...
...osteopathy in the U.S. or have a valid M.D. from a foreign school of medicine and have passed the ECFMG exam
14* Completed an internship from an accredited graduate medical education program recognized by the AMA (LCME) or AOA
15* Have a valid and current PA medical...
15 hours ago
Sign up for Job Alerts and receive new job offers from over than 70190 websites.
Time for a new Job?
Yes, get me hired today
You job alert is created. You will start receiving your job listings tomorrow morning.