Participate in the design of new programs or maintain existing programs
Develop new programs or maintain existing programs based on specifications
Develop, implement and maintain unit tests of programs
Role is to ensure the streamlined operation of the IT department in alignment with the business objectives of the organization.
Lead IT department's operational and strategic planning.
Manage all IT systems, including telecommunications...
• Demonstrated experience in Quality Assurance processes, procedures, and standards
• Demonstrated ability master technical details of multiple complicated software solutions; understanding technical and usability aspects as they related to quality and...
...functions on IT projects, as appropriate
Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
A 4 year degree in a technical field or related studies.
A minimum of 4 years experience in analyzing business processes and implementing technical solutions...
- Identify a pool of qualified external technical talent that can be flexed to support existing and incoming... ...delivery teams to strategically prepare for and deliver qualified resources for incoming business
- Ensure the strategy and leadership...
This role will work with other Voice Engineers, Voice Services teams that support the PBX, Project Managers and end users to focus on designing, implementing and supporting high availability, robust solutions to support the many business...
...Jenkins, Docker, CSS, HTML, XML / JSON/YAML
~ BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related field. Advanced technical degree and/or related training a plus
~5+ years’ experience in enterprise application development
...• Create and manage all of the accepted project management deliverables including the project charter, project plan, budget, resource plan, risk plan, implementation plan and other deliverables as required.
• Track, manage, and adjust the original plan as necessary...
...recommending options from third party/cloud solutions and participating in Proof of Concept (POC)/Prototyping initiatives.
• Provide technical direction on design considerations, including performance, scalability, availability, maintainability, and auditability.
...Must be diplomatic, tactful and communicate effectively with technical and non-technical personnel; both verbally and in writing. Should... ...timely fashion to communicate with and properly utilize other resources.
Ensures incident resolution by maintaining an Action Plan...
...avoiding similar situations as the platform scales.
• Ability to strategically identify and solve complex technical challenges
• Translate design solutions into high quality code
• Develop quality reusable components and front-end libraries...
...the Project Manager to ensure quality and on-time delivery
• Collaborate with team members
• Solve challenging business and technical problems to meet client needs
• Design and implement multi-tier software using the latest technologies, such as ASP.NET MVC, AngularJS...
...requirements, appropriately managing priorities, and validating that customer expectations are met. You must also possess a strong technical background in order to work closely with technical leadership to understand and prioritize the technical needs of the platform. To...
As member of a local team the Support Technician is responsible for the day-to-day desktop support operations in the Austin, TX office, ensuring that SLA and business needs are met. Assists in training of new hires. Works on projects as assigned....
Sr. Mobile Developer
~5+ years of experience in Android App development
~ Extensive software development experience and advanced Android skills
~ Professional experience in the development of Android applications
~ Work knowledge about the...
Our client in Addison is looking to add a Web Accessibility Specialist, you will work with teams across the enterprise to implement WCAG standards in order to ensure all customers and travel agents can access and use our web sites as well as mobile, tablet and apps.
...Looking for a Sr. Software Engineer to contribute to the product by writing and reviewing new code (Ruby), technical design of new features in our product organization, and draw on past successes and failures to help the team make better decisions and create a more stable...
...Service Desk Operator)
- Monitoring and Event Management (TOC Operator/ Analyst)
- Incident Management and Communications (TOC Technical Duty Officer)
This support is provided 24x7 with teams working in shifts across 3 – 4 locations across the world.
...Information Technology projects including managing deliverables, resources, status, and quality elements throughout the project lifecycle... ...as Master Service Agreement, Service Level Agreement, Technical Hosting Descriptions, and other contractual documents....