A curriculum design company is seeking a Remote Illustrations Layout Artist.Candidates will be responsible for the following: Meeting aggressive deadlinesCreating images for the clientQualifications for this position include:Experience creating images, both technical and...
A content marketing platform provider is filling a position for a Remote Illustrator Graphic Designer.Core Responsibilities Include: Developing multimedia contentCreating compelling designs that identify a product or convey a messageParticipating in creative kick-off meetings...
DRC is one of the largest educational assessment and curriculum/instruction companies in the industry.Illustrations Graphics Specialist, Test DevelopmentSummaryThis position reports directly to the Director of Media & Composition and is part of the Assessment Production...
...and help with case prep as needed.
Demonstrate, model and coach on the use of Salesforce and other Thrivent tools (i.e. CAP, Illustrations, etc) during the sales process.
Provide leadership to new FPs to develop their goals and conduct meetings with new FPs to discuss...
• 3-5 years of experience in design/fashion/creative field
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and applications such as Illustrator and Photoshop
• Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of design to analytical side, able to be effective in...
...bandwidth and provide expertise! A background in visual design is highly encouraged, as well as wireframing experience and use of Illustrator, Sketch, and Photoshop. A UX certificate would be preferred, but any substantial experience will be fine. This role will deal...
...Content creation is part of this role and the position required proficiency in the Adobe Creative Cloud, especially InDesign and Illustrator. We are looking for an out of the box thinker that can be part of a fast-paced dynamic environment. The right person will bring concepts...
...Understanding of excellent design and hierarchy of communications theory.
~ Proficiency with Mac OSX, Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and Microsoft Office.
Experience with Sketch and Invision is a plus.
...experience within both print and digital
~ Outstanding portfolio or work samples
~ Strong Knowledge of MAC applications: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
~ Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
~ Strong attention to detail
Benefits for all Celarity...
~ Competency in all marketing tools – SMS marketing, mobile apps, Microsoft applications, Adobe Suites (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) Google, Bing, Yelp, all social media platforms, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
~ A self-starter with excellent time management skills...
...clients/customers, both internal and external
- Proven knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Upbeat, positive attitude and an approach to work rooted in professionalism
- Comprehensive knowledge...
...Strong knowledge of compatibility and cross-browser issues
- Working knowledge of server-side languages
- Fluency in graphic illustration and user interface design, usability principles and mobile strategies
- Solid understanding of .NET
- Practical knowledge in...
...research on latest trends, techniques, and art styles
Collaborate with diverse teams on apparel design projects
Prepareconcept illustrations according to Director's instructions and/or project requests
Produce new design comps that satisfy the needs of the request...
...contributor having the ability to work well with other company departments with a leadership and communication style that supports and illustrates a commitment to teamwork, hard work, creativity, and strong written and verbal communication skills.
Project Management :...
• 1-6 Years of graphic design experience
• Bachelor degree in Graphics Design or similar field
• Strong Adobe Illustrator skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Knowledge of Photoshop, Powerpoint, and Acrobat
• Attention to Detail and...
...problem solving, ability to work independently
- Solid understanding of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Basic knowledge in computer software programs and office equipment
**Please send resumes directly...
...working knowledge of professional standards for trademark development,
intellectual property rights, usage rights for photography, illustration and other materials.
Creative portfolio demonstrating graphic design and photo art direction expertise
...needed) on assignments.
~ Excellent communication, writing, and proofreading skills.
~ Proficient software experience in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft SharePoint.
• Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator and Photoshop minimum)
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
• Hands-on mechanical understanding
...their other areas of interest, for example Physics, Math or other sciences. Some just learned to code by themselves.
Be able to illustrate your passion for building things in code.
Compensation If you are a fit, I'll give you projects that will be a great resume booster...