...Soliant has collaborated with a school district in the Alpharetta, Georgia area that is seeking a Sign Language Interpreter. Soliant specialize in school psychologist, special education teachers, board certified behavior analyst, sign language interpreters, nurses and...
Bilingual Therapies is currently conducting interviews for a Full-Time Sign Language Interpreter.
Job Details & Qualifications:
~Must be licensed in Georgia
~3.5 EIPA score or higher
~Students range from 2nd grade to 20 years old
Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) Remote Opportunity
~35 hrs per week
~RDI & NIC
~Assignment is in KY via Teletherapy
For more details please contact, Marielis Moniz at (***) ***-****
or email resumes...
...codes. We are the new way to classroom!
We are currently looking for a Virtual American Sign Language Interpreter with a passion for teaching students and impacting outcomes! This is a remote position but requires an active teaching certificate...
Language Services Associates is looking for Indonesian interpreters in the Atlanta, GA area. As a member of LSA’s network of Independently Contracted Interpreters, you will be responsible for facilitating language communication for the Limited English Proficient...
...verbal and written English language. Must be able to communicate effectively in a
courteous, professional, and tactful manner. Maintain confidentiality and professionalism at all times. Strong skills in
Microsoft Office products; strong skills in interpreting data.
...identifying key issues through fact-based analysis
Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Ability to analyze and interpret basic financial data
Flexibility and self-confidence
Ability to juggle multiple initiatives simultaneously
... Detailed Oriented: Diligently attends to details and pursues quality in accomplishing tasks.
Interpersonal Skills: Able to interpret concerns and is able to work with a wide range of associates, teams, supervisors, and senior managers.
At TCG, we’re committed...
...Knowledge of computer hardware and software as it relates to LAN/WAN configurations and end user support
* Ability to identify, interpret and evaluate system and network requirements
* Middleware support is a plus
* Verbal and written communication skills, problem...
* Detailed Oriented: Diligently attends to details and pursues quality in accomplishing tasks.
* Interpersonal Skills: Able to interpret concerns and is able to work with a wide range of associates, teams, supervisors, and senior managers.
- provided by Dice
...contracts (e.g., statements of work) for mid-range transactions, including change orders on project-level contracts
Negotiates, interprets, and summarizes contracts accurately and appropriately to mitigate substantial risks related to vendor contracts escalates...
...opportunities. Negotiates as authorized; settlement value requires adjusters second level manager approval.
Demonstrated proficiency interpreting Insurance contracts and coverage issues.
Follows established NTD Best Practices Guidelines; may conduct training for Claims....
...written modes for communication of marketing related information to both internal and external audiences at all levels • Read and interpret sales and marketing documents, invoices, contracts or related documents • The ability to work either independently or in a team environment...
...Invoices studies per the executed contract to ensure appropriate billing of all services.
· Performs some study analysis, data interpretation and reporting of results.
· Works on routine assignments per written procedures, where ability to recognize deviation from...
...have done AR follow up to join a fast growing company in the Sandy Springs/Dunwoody area.
• Reading and interpreting insurance explanation of benefits.
• Check insurance payments for accuracy and compliance with contract discount
• Call insurance...
...support of Sarbanes-Oxley regulations
• Sufficient English language skills to be able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedures manuals.
• Ability to write routine reports...
...will elicit, document, normalize, characterize, and visualize data across the enterprise as directed. The candidate will review and interpret the needs of State organizations and how to apply them to IT data solutions and advise how this impacts the customers, their data...
...current business and system processes and defines plans for improvement
Work with the IT product manager and business users to interpret and refine business requirements then translate those business requirements into designs and specifications that consider business...
...for project implementation such as new plant integration/migration activity of raw materials
· Able to effectively validate and interpret master data price requirements
· Collaborate with Vendor Master and Central Data Management teams on new material requirements...
· Manage the distribution of technical and/or regulatory information from Corporate to the field.
· Ability to interpret, synthesize and organize data or technical information to produce a detailed and logical written account of procedures, results, and...