...Come work for Language Link as an Independent Contractor!
Are you a Fuzhou speaker?
Have you interpreted professionally or as a volunteer?
Looking for a career that is flexible and in demand?
If so, we need your skills! Work from home and choose your hours! We...
...Seeking a 1:1 Sign Language Interpreter nearby Mooresville, North Carolina
A Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) is needed to work at a school district nearby Mooresville, North Carolina. This is a full-time or part-time position working 1:1 with a student. The ideal...
...Intermediate level knowledge of query databases using SQL to locate and verify data.
Intermediate knowledge of analyzing and interpreting data from various data sources
Experience in Web design, user interface design and writing specifications for front-end GUI...
...Technical Analyst position in Charlotte, North Carolina (NC).
The ideal candidate will primarily be responsible for interpreting the functional requirements of a project into high/mid-level technical designs that will be consumed by the development teams. A...
...Ability to create, debug and maintain complex SSIS Packages
? Ability to create and maintain complex SSRS Reports
? Ability to interpret data lineage.
? Strong understanding of normalization techniques.
? Strong Team Player
? SQL/Oracle, T-SQL...
...Design and create data visualizations (reports and dashboards) as required to support user stories
Define, execute and interpret complex SQL queries
Acquire data from multiple data sources including database, files etc in order to perform analysis and reporting...
...information systems and application architecture standards. Experience in leading projects.
Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret complex problems or processes that span multiple business areas, identify and understand requirements and develop alternate...
...thrive. For more information, please visit carolinashealthcare.org/AtriumHealth
Responsible for accurate oral interpretation and written translation with an emphasis on medically related communication between the limited English proficient (LEP)...
Seeking a part-time Spanish healthcare interpreter will be responsible for written and oral translation, assisting health care providers, developing relationships and performing related work. Strong time management and organizational skills are needed.
...experience in Collaboration platform. Experience in financial industry is a plus.
~ Ability to thoroughly review, understand and interpret technology updates for applicability in the environment we support
~ Ability to interact effectively with all levels of...
...product area(s) and/or a functional area within the Securities businesses
* Partner with business and technology teams to analyze, interpret, and document requirements for complex business problems and recommend comprehensive technology solutions
* Use technical...
...Management (ECM) platform migration within the Wholesale business area
* Act as a liaison between the business and technology teams to interpret and document information identified for migration planning, communications, training, and change/adoption
* Conduct detailed...
...• Experience with relational data structures and data movement technologies (ETL)
• Ability to efficiently mine, navigate, and interpret large datasets
• Strong work ethic, ability to adapt to changing priorities and be team oriented
• Ability to develop BI visualizations...
* BS and 8+ years or equivalent
* Knowledge of standards in IT architecture and infrastructure
* Ability to interpret new directions in technology in a way that creates greater clarity for team members
* Understanding of enterprise platforms and...
...limited to Access, Excel, PowerPoint, SAS, SQL, Tableau
~ Strong analytic skills with the ability to extract, organize, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
~ Excellent written and verbal communication skills
~ Must possess business acumen and...
...FFIEC 031/041, FR Y-9C and FR Y-14 M/Q )
Understanding of loan and securities accounting systems.
Basic understanding and interpretation of financial and accounting data, specifically balance sheet assets such as loans, securities, derivatives, and deposits.
...properly documented, classified and escalated as appropriate.
Support the analysis of business processes, information gathering, interpreting requirements, developing specifications, and implementing process workflows, including routing and approvals.
...decisions in the face of uncertainty
* Create partnerships and build a strong network of resources
* Ability to compile, analyze, and interpret reporting
* Ability to work effectively across multiple lines of business
* Proficiency with Office Suite (Excel, Word,...
W17 - W18 : 40hrs/week
Looking for C/4Hana Solution Architect.
Solution Design and Architecture
Interpret business and functional requirements into appropriately architected and designed solution that form the basis of the final tested,...
...product area(s) and/or a functional area within the Securities businesses. Will partner with business and technology teams to analyze, interpret, and document requirements for complex business problems and recommend comprehensive technology solutions. Use technical expertise...
...issues as needed Determine and allocate necessary resources to implement projects Assist staff in meeting deliverables Communicate and interpret organizations policies Facilitate team meetings to ensure staff is educated and up to date on latest issues Identify and...
...scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
* Provides status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data.
* Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.