...Building the community with new implementations such as structures, custom components, and gamification elements;
Analyzing and interpreting community data to improve overall value both to partners and SAP;
Acting as the leader of the community moderation team,...
...but are not limited to: - Assist in compiling data and analysis for evaluation by Product Managers.
- Collect, analyze and interpret data to aid in the development growth of the Cybersecurity programs and projects.
- Support end-to-end Product Lifecycle...
...field (Computer Science, Physics, etc.) by June 30, 2021.
Available to work full time during summer 2020.
Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings and electrical schematics.
Familiar with SQL.
Proficiency in CAD.
Prior software experience....
...- Working knowledge of MS Office, with a strong focus on Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook & SharePoint
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Strong attention...
Create and edit geospatial data;
Manage large datasets from internal and external sources;
Read and interpret basic AutoCAD drawings;
Investigate data integrity issues in both GIS and Oracle;
Other various duties as assigned.
- Help plan, develop and execute marketing initiatives.
- Work cross-functionally with Operations and field teams.
- Interpret and analyze data; comfortable with Excel, Tableau and Google Analytics.
- Program and edit within Content Management Systems
...with data visualization tools like Power Bi and Tableau)
You have relevant internship experience or hands-on project experience...
...data visualizations and novel ways of telling stories
- Recommend improvements to competitive business intelligence reports and interpretation of data by cross functional teams.
- Lead the analysis and reconciliation of data and reporting projects and initiatives...
...systems are highly desirable, as is experience with PubMed databases and other literature databases.
Candidates with ability to interpret and organize scientific data or preclinical laboratory experience are strongly preferred.
A minimum G.P.A. of 3.0 is strongly...
...Leverage analytical background to determine when certain quantitative research tools and models should be used and assists in interpretation and development of implications to address client problems
- Support analytic plans for key business issues raised by clients...
The Museum Theatre Project Intern will need the following skills:
~Strong writing skills
~Strong interpretive editing skills
~Strong organizational skills
~Strong research skills
~Basic video editing skills
...remediation system operations, site inspections);
Collect and enter data, and apply technical principles and theories to assist in interpreting and analyzing data;
Review contractor submittals for adherence to technical specifications on construction projects;...