...looking for an intern to help promote and expand our web and social platforms. This job is a great opportunity for anyone in the Marketing, Photography, PR or any other creative fields to expand their resume, portfolio, and skill level. We are looking for a high-energy...
- Execute creative marketing campaigns to attract Inland Empire High School Students, parents and community partners to NBG programs
- Execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV etc.) and develop...
**We're seeking an execution oriented product marketer that is deeply interested in CX.**
You will refine our activation strategies and weigh in on every touch-point of our customer journey. You will obsess over customer interactions and user data to develop an understanding...
Looking to get ahead of the curve when it comes to Digital Marketing? Do you want to boost your marketing skills while working in career critical platforms such as Facebook Ad Manager, Google Sheets, and Google Analytics? Our program is the equivalent to 3-6 college level...
- Creation of unique and engaging media to be used for YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Work with the Marketing team to execute effective marketing campaigns across all platforms
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Social Media to ensure that...
GENERAL SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Under direction of the Marketing Manager, act as a key member of the marketing team creating and executing marketing initiatives in alignment with the company’s branding strategy. Work with business groups...
- Develop marketing materials for the food and science industry
- Weekly discussions with the event managing teams
- Planning coordination of 500+ person online symposium to be held in October 2020
- Sales and marketing to promote ticket sales and partnership opportunities
Datawallet is seeking a Digital Creative Marketing Intern to produce compelling visual and written communications to external stakeholders. Responsibilities include shooting and editing video, taking photos, and designing social video campaigns. This is an exciting opportunity...
Let Today Be The Start Of Something New!
FL Capital is a privately owned and operated sales and marketing company in the local Central Florida area looking to fill ENTRY LEVEL sales and marketing positions. We are looking...
PURPOSE : The Marketing Assistant will oversee local marketing campaigns on behalf of Express Glass. The Marketing Assistant will set up daily promotional materials, run daily impacts and meetings, and oversee team of...
If you’re looking for a growth opportunity with a company who actually values your opinion, your work, and provides you with proven resources to succeed, then we should talk!
This position is helping people save money while saving...
Career Changers & Graduates Welcome!
Upward Progression Available!
Start Date: Immediate starts preferred
Restrictions: 18+ and able to commute to Orlando on a daily basis
Plugd is seeking a forward-thinking Marketing...
Promotion Marketing Specialist - Entry Level
We are a leading promotions firm in the area representing automotive clients. We are looking for innovative, team-oriented individuals who enjoy working with others and maintaining relationships...
Why do our clients love us?
We are committed to the individualized customer experience while upholding our company culture of inspiring collaboration, productivity, and Fun” in and out of the work space.
Palm State Promotions is one of the premier consulting and marketing services providers for the automotive glass industry locally. Our reputation for building lasting consumer loyalty for a high rate of return has garnered us a growing client list....
...Promotions prefers candidates that are graduates or seeking entry level
Sunshine State Promotions is a sales and marketing firm, located in the Orlando area. We specialize in taking a direct approach for customer retention and client acquisition through...
...breakthrough ideas worth spreading to join its incubator.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Conducting and reporting a market study
• Planning a customer acquisition strategy
• Partnership and sponsorship outreach
• Promoting our services and value...
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Leverage and expand your marketing and communications skills by completing a 12-week internship in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment
- Gain insight into how a large, global marketing organization functions.
- Take part in a variety of development...
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to support our Marketing managers in all areas, including digital, direct marketing, advertising, paid media, partner marketing, email marketing, content marketing, marketing automation, and more.
JOB SUMMARY: The Marketing Development Representative is responsible for identifying and building long-term relationships with prospects by utilizing best practices to perform outstanding lead generation activities by out-bound calling efforts and CRM/Click...