One or more of the following:
• Medical Technologist (ASCP) credentialed from the American Society for Clinical Pathology Board of Certification (ASCP-BOC) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
• Medical Lab Scientist (ASCP) credentialed from...
...Oversee speech-language pathologist assistants and support their full-scope understanding of how to manage an office
• Prepare speech pathology equipment and exam room ensuring proper sterilization and safety procedures are followed
• Depending upon the...
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, or completion of American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP) accreditation program for medical technologists.
Three to five years of hospital epidemiology preferred....
...participation in team decision-making.
Completes all required documentation, in an accurate and thorough manner, of speech language pathology treatment in accordance with FHS documentation standard.
Adheres to and exhibits our Core Values of...
...medical records from outside agencies and third party sponsorship.
Provide record retrieval for storage facility when needed.
May communicate with transcriptionist or transcription vendor to resolve issues/errors regarding reports
Other duties as assigned....
...is a new campus whose major services include Anesthesiology, Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Nuclear Medicine, Occupational Therapy, Pathology, Physical Therapy, Radiology, Respiratory Services, Surgery, and Wound Care.� Its state of the art Cardiac Center includes two...
...pediatric visits Self-run, 21-bed ED RDU 64 ED beds 8 PEDs beds 7 Fast Track beds Autism Friendly 24/7 one on one Scribe support Diverse pathology with ability to do procedures Wide range of sub specialist back up available including hand and neuro surgery Best nursing staffed...
...The Keck School of Medicine is seeking to hire a Full Time Medical Transcriptionist who will support the day-to-day administrative operations of the Surgical Pathology and Cytology Divisions within the Department of Anatomic Pathology and Laboratory Medicine.
Saint Francis Memorial Hospital is an accredited, not-for-profit community hospital that has been providing exceptional health care in San Francisco for more than 100 years. As San Francisco’s only downtown hospital, Saint Francis is uniquely situated to care for international...
A health care consulting company is seeking a full time admin who is responsible for assuring that physician reports are completed to company standards and in compliance with client expectations.
Perform editing of all medical reports...
...the family home or in the community, depending on the specific needs of the individual child.
• Perform all other speech-language pathology assistant duties as assigned.
• Provide direct support services for Regional Center eligible clients ages 3 and younger, who may demonstrate...
• 1-year prior school experience is preferred but new graduates are encouraged to apply
• Master’s in Speech-Language Pathology
• Must be able to work with populations with autism as well as behavioral and cognitive impairments.
• Will assess...
Jackson Therapy Partners has immediate travel opportunities for experienced Speech Language Pathology professionals (SLP) in Pennsylvania.
Get the stability, benefits & perks of a "permanent" position, but with the freedom to travel to the locations of your choice (often...
...supervision for SLPA’s.
* Bachelor's Degree from an Accredited College or University
* Texas State License in Speech Language Pathology
* Valid Texas Driver's License
* Reliable Transportation
* Automobile Liability Insurance
* Current CPR Certification
...Performs routine and complex studies and assists in a variety of imaging procedures.
• Recognizes significant structures, artifacts, pathology and equipment limitations.
• Positions patients and selects anatomic and technical parameters accurately.
• Ensures all activities...
...months of experience within the last 5 years as a Speech Language Pathologist
• Administers Speech and Language Pathology and swallowing evaluation, treatment and implementation.
• Recognizes indications and contradictions to treatment, modifies...
...Bioanalysis (ABB) will also be accepted.
* Certified Medical Laboratory Tech credentialed from the American Society for Clinical Pathology Board of Certification (ASCP-BOC) obtained within 12 Months (1 year) of hire date or job transfer date.
...the Wisconsin Hearing and Speech Examining Board .
• Master's Level Degree
- Graduate of an accredited Speech-Language Pathology program required Master's Degree required
• Minimum of four (4) years of experience required.
Equal Employment Opportunity...
- One or more of the following:
* Medical Technologist (ASCP) credentialed from the American Society for Clinical Pathology Board of Certification (ASCP-BOC) .
* Medical Lab Scientist (ASCP) credentialed from the American Society for Clinical Pathology Board...
...the leadership of the Manager, Clinical Laboratory, the Phlebotomist Certified isan active member of the department that provides pathology and laboratory studies and analysis for the medical and nursing staff. The Phlebotomist Certified is responsible for the...
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
1st Shift (United States of America)
Clinical Pathology Laboratories, Inc.
Sonic Healthcare USA provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for...
...similar areas in which microbiology is applied. Related fields include taxonomy and systematics, plant, animal, or human physiology or pathology, infectious diseases, epidemiology, ecology, and similar areas of science where the work is directly related or applies to...