...interpreting them into business requirement documentation. This documentation, in turn, serves as the guide for the construction and QA testing of our solutions. The solutions may be in involve modifications to banking products, brand new improvements, or a combination...
• Participates in code review sessions among other development team members and architects
• Works closely with QA to ensure testing approach is agreed upon and requirements and application design are fully understood
• Assists in developing...
...Knowledge of mobile automation tools
• Knowledge of automated build management tools
• Thorough understanding of DevOps and CI/CD Trains QA teams to implement expanded automation coverage by adding smoke and functional test scripts to CI/CD pipeline
...and hardware diagnostics
• Participate in the design and implementation of new features from our business units
• Work closely with QA to validate functionality across all dispenser models in the fleet
• Collaborate with the hardware and embedded teams to translate new...
...partners, and the customers to ensure a smooth transition from presales design to implementation and support. Provides oversight and QA supporting the implementation team to ensure successful outcomes
How You Will Spend Your Time
• 90% Pre-Sales: meeting with clients...
...leveraging the self-service tools made available by framework Teams.
...are based upon resource availability and effort).
• Schedule Development demonstrations of new features prior to feature delivery to QA.
• Ensure Functional Specifications and/or Solution Documents are created for each feature as required by the EPMO.
• Schedule Functional...
With limited supervision, the Service/Bar Manager is responsible for the daily operations of the front of house functions in a restaurant, including appearance, guest experience, leadership of team members, scheduling of front of house positions, ...
Responsibilities Job Description A Growth Stage Investment Firm Opportunity Our Investment Analyst program focuses on developing professionals in the venture and PE software investing business. You will receive learn (learn sounds awkward) on how to best speak to entrepreneurs...
As a Painter you are responsible for maintaining the cosmetic appearance of all the painted areas of the buildings both internally and externally as well as the grounds of the entire property.
The Painter's typical job functions include:
...worldwide and manage $6+ billion in revenue and 600K+ subscriptions.SaaSOptics customers include Duo Security, Mastery Connect, Schoology, QA Symphony, Drift, Hacker Rank, and Crunchbase.
SaaSOptics is based in Peachtree Corners, GA and recently won the 2018 Software &...
...troubleshoot and performance tune while exploring SQL programming for query performance improvements
• Support Oracle Databases in Production, QA environments
• Develop and implement Database Recovery plans and procedure
• Analyzes the performance of Databases and recommends...
Development of technical recommendations for corrective action plans due to Reliability Program requirements and various FAA/QA/CAS audit findings.
Responsible for development and issuance of the necessary Engineering documents to Maintenance suppliers for the...
...to build and deploy Spring Boot Microservices
• Ability to write Junit testing
• Ability to resolve problems/issues when occurring in QA area
• Ability to participate in scrum calls/grooming sessions/stand-ups
• Ability to work with cross work stream teams
• Ability to...
...maintaining a product roadmap and backlog, and creating release notes.
- Work closely with senior executives, UI design, engineering, QA, marketing and sales to strategize, plan, and build products and plans that meet aggressive expectations on usage and revenue.
...teams including user experience/user interface designers, software architects and engineers, infrastructure and operations staff, testers and developers. All of which follow software quality assurance methods and standards.
The User Experience team is central to how we...
...applications troubleshoot and fix errors in existing applications systems.
- Collaborate with the implementation team (Business Analysts, testers, developers and administrators).
- Support implementation team on current issues.
- Assist in planning production roll-out and...
...development methodologies to ensure that the team is using best practices for collaborative coding, modular efficiency, version control, QA and release management.
* Draw on strong business and statistical knowledge to organize research or development projects, including...
• Travel may be up to 50%
Experience with Medicaid Systems and processes, especially eligibility systems/processes
Experience providing IV&V services or similar oversight activities (e.g., QA).
#D-PCG - provided by Dice
...development, UX and implementation teams to determine holistic solution including efficient workflows and user interface.
• Assist the QA and UAT testing groups by providing direction & support for User Acceptance Testing, creation of test cases, and test plan creation....
read EEO is the Law at
poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf and the supplemental information at
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for
employment, please contact us by sending an...
...designed and in adherence to the implementation guidelines.
Develop, configure, build, review and unit test software/solutions.
Assist in QA efforts on tasks worked by providing input for test cases and supporting test case execution.
Works with Enterprise teams to ensure...
...party applications, or operating system updates
* Communicate all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, QA plans, schedule, and scope changes
* Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations