...should meet the following criteria:
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and must not require sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future (e.g. H1-B status)
A minimum GPA of 3.0 cumulative is strongly preferred
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status.
• Must be able to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
Must have a valid driver's license.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status.
Must be willing to work all scheduled hours and required overtime, which may include evenings and weekends,...
...on customers in our paint stores.
• Must have the authorization to work in this country without visa sponsorship.
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Must have a valid and unrestricted driver's license, and an acceptable driving record...
..., but are not limited to: • Conducting and reporting a market study
• Planning a customer acquisition strategy
• Partnership and sponsorship outreach
• Promoting our services and value propositions
• Exploring new markets
• Building a brand
...reach out to businesses of various sizes to be apart of Dig events nationwide. Dig event specialists will sell vendor tables, sponsorships, and co-promotional content opportunities. Dig event specialists keep a percentage of their sales as commission-based pay. Dig event...
...Learn more about our hiring steps and find answers to frequently asked questions.
At this time, we're not able to consider candidates who would need sponsorship now or in the future or those needing work...
...solvents. This is a fast paced work environment with significant pressure.
Equipment Used to Perform Job:
Computer, video terminal, Visa credit card machine, BASS, compactor, power jacks, two-wheeler, produce cart.
Has daily contact with customers and...
...protected by federal, state or local law.
If hired, a Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification must be completed at the start of employment. Temporary work authorization or the need for sponsorship may disqualify you from employment....