Electrical and Instrumentation Supervisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Electrical and Instrumentation Supervisor to join our team.
- Ensures that electrical safety is followed, help with employees skills development;
- Provide input to the development of the annual maintenance budget and ensure adherence to it;
- Participates in the process for unplanned breaks, shut-downs and is responsible for action plans for automation or electrical issues or faults;
- Manage the mill automation technology and development of the automation maintenance process;
- Decides shut down works in cooperation with production, mechanical team leader, and technical service leaders.
- Understanding of Siemens PCS7 and/or Step 7 a plus;
- 5 years of experience in an industrial maintenance or engineering environment;
- Supervisory experience within a heavy industrial manufacturing setting is preferred;
- Bachelor’s Degree in electrical engineering, automation or related field.