Production Line Worker Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Production Line Worker to join our team.
- Must be able to work overtime and perform other duties as needed;
- Perform job assignments in accordance to established safety, P.P.E. and G.M.P. policies and procedures;
- Repeatedly assemble, fold and manipulate boxes;
- Accurately inspect product for defects and follow other quality control guidelines;
- Pack materials or product as directed on production line.
- Able to multitask;
- Able to reach, pull, push, twist, stoop, reach across and bend repeatedly for 8 hours;
- Able to work in a fast-paced, team oriented environment while maintaining a positive attitude;
- Be detailed orientated, efficient, and reliable;
- Able to stand/walk for a minimum of 8 hours daily;
- Able to lift 15-25 lbs. continuously;
- Previous production experience or food manufacturing experience is a plus;
- ability to work quickly and methodically to meet production quota’s;
- ability to lift 1-25 lbs;
- The ability to concentrate while doing repetitive tasks;
- comfortable working in a clean room environment;
- Ability to follow instructions.