Threat Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Threat Analyst to join our team.
- Performs research and analysis of intelligence and related data support of threat studies to support scenario development and exercise operations;
- Work activities are performed under general guideline and direction from military staff.
- A BS/MS degree in Physics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Mathematics;
- Strong Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word skills;
- Active secret clearance;
- Exceptional analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to independently conduct research and gather information related to threats and intelligence data;
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written;
- Must have excellent communication skills;
- Requires knowledge of military and intelligence experience in threat studies and analysis, threat/war doctrine and concepts and threat forces.