Certification Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Certification Specialist to join our team.
- Collect pertinent documents required for product certification;
- Perform related duties as defined to support product certification, document and record control;
- Actively support process, safety and quality improvement initiatives;
- Submit customer required information at time of shipment;
- File certification hard copies and electronic copies;
- Review certification requirements and collect/develop documents are required;
- Support document control system for users to have latest version of documents;
- Develop and maintain filing system andcomputer database for quality and related documents and records.
- economic, market or site research and analysis for business and neighborhood development; or;
- Outstanding writing, presentation, and communications skills;
- Comfort working in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects simultaneously, and prioritizing assignments;
- experience as a para-legal;
- Ability to understand business and financial documents such as corporate by-laws, partnership agreements, tax returns, and bank statements;
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and comfortable learning new computer programs;
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and diverse groups of people;
- Legal knowledge in business and financial documents such as corporate by-laws, partnership agreements, tax returns, and bank statements a plus;
- analysis of business records and documents to determine eligibility of businesses for programs and services; or;
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail.